Taking inspiration from our favourite denim cuts from era's past, the unisex Utility Jean features a straight leg, mid-rise, stitched through front utility pockets, reinforced rear pockets and button fly fastening. Crafted from Japanese selvedge denim woven on traditional shuttle looms in Okayama and finished with nickel free hardware sourced in Italy. Our singular take on a timeless wardrobe staple.
- Inspired by our favourite denim cuts from the 1970s
- Straight leg
- High rise
- Button fly
- Utility stitch front pockets
- Reinforced rear pockets
- Chainstitched hems
- Selvedge denim from Okayama, Japan
- Debossed H logo leather patch
- Made in Portugal
- Uma is 171cm tall and wears size 26. Lochie is 183cm tall and wears size 30.
Size/Units in cm