Surplus Pyjama Shirt
Inspired by Australian military sleepwear from the 1970s, the Surplus Pyjama Shirt is a summer wardrobe staple. Cut from a lustrous Japanese cotton linen cavalry twill with a generous volume and straight hem for relaxed appeal. Details include an open collar and lowered oversized chest pocket.
- Convertible one-piece (camp) collar
- Signature MOP buttons
- Lowered oversized chest pocket
- Shaped back yoke with box pleat
- Two piece sleeve
- Slightly dropped shoulder
- Relaxed fit
- Made in Portugal
- Japanese fabric 75% Cotton 25% Linen
- Uma is 171cm tall and wears size XS. Lochie is 183cm tall and wears size M.
Size/Units in cm